Blastathon Update

04062008(002)

Tuesday rain made the weir at Abingdon looked like this yesterday, (Wednesday), pretty much a washout. Certainly unsuitable for the Blastathon.

A final decision will be made on Friday but if the levels haven’t dropped sufficiently it seems likely that the Blastathon will have to be proponed. Watch this space…

04062008(001) 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

04062008

Advertisements