Please note that some of the documents on this page are stored on Google Drive. Clicking the links will take you to an external site.
Club Constitution – The club constitution can be downloaded here:
KCC Equipment Policy – Policy on use of club equipment and use outside of supervised sessions.
Training Grants – Grants are available to club members to assist in gaining coaching, leadership and safety related awards and qualifications. See the link below for more details.
Under 18’s Trip Consent Form – A trip consent form must be completed for each trip or event that is away from the club site. The trip consent form can be downloaded from here:
Please print this out and bring along or send in with event payment.
Also see the note on appropriate clothing below.
KCC Safety Documents
A note on suitable clothing
Please ensure that you always wear suitable items of clothing on the water, this is for your own comfort as well as your safety. Cotton items of clothing are not suitable because they retain water which will make you cold as well as making your clothing heavy when you swim. The following items are suitable:
• wet shoes/boots (essential)
• wet suit, if you possess one
• thermal vest or t-shirt made of synthetic material
• thermal leggings or joggers made of synthetic material
• fleece or old woolly jumper
• wind jacket or cagoule
• dry change of clothes for end of session
Ideally you should have a minimum of 2 layers under a wind jacket –particularly at this time of year as it is easy to become cold. The club has wind jackets that you may borrow.
If you are not sure whether something is suitable to wear please ask.
Until 2013 the Trasher was a magazine style newsletter published by KCC that was used to let members know the latest club news and share trip reports. At the end of 2013 it was incorporated into this website. On this page you can see all the latest articles that have been published.
The files are all in Adobe Acrobat format you will need Acrobat Reader to view these. This is free to down load from Adobe’s website, see the link below.
- Trasher Nov-Dec-10
- Trasher: Chris Wheeler Memorial Edition
- Trasher Jul-Aug-10
- Trasher Mar-Jun-10
- Trasher Jan-Feb-10
- Trasher Nov-Dec-09
- Trasher Sept-Oct-09
- Trasher Jul-Aug-09
- Trasher May-Jun-09
- Trasher Mar-Apr 09
- Trasher Jan-Feb 09
- Trasher: Nov-Dec 2007
- Trasher: Sep-Oct 2007
- Trasher: Jul-Aug 2007
- Trasher: May-June 2007
- Trasher: March-April 2007
- Trasher: January-February 2007
- Trasher: November-December 2006
- Trasher: September-October 2006
- Trasher: July-August 2006
- Trasher: May-June 2006
- Trasher: March-April 2006
- Trasher: January-Febuary 2006
- Trasher: November-December 2005
- Trasher: September-October 2005
- Trasher: July-August 2005
- Trasher: May-June 2005
- Trasher: March-April 2005
- Trasher: January-Febuary 2005