How to find us
Our club hut is located on the lock island at Abingdon. Parking is located near the lock. Access to the river is a short walk away and the hut can be found by walking across the lock.
Alternatively you can walk or cycle from Abingdon town centre via the track along side the mill stream starting at Abbey Meadows.
if your driving please see the directions further down this page.
- Access by car is via the track next to Rye Meadow Carpark. The track is tarmacked, but is only single carriageway with limited passing opportunities so please take care.
- Please be discrete when getting changed and unloading.
- Tidy-up when you leave!
- There is a space 30m x 5m with allocated parking for the club ,if there are no spare spaces please drop your kit off, park in the Rye Meadow car park and walk (or beg a lift) back up. Do not park outside of the allocated fenced area. There is a turning spot just passed our spot close to the lock.
- The parking area is coned off, please move the cones to park and replace them when you leave.
- There is a gate to the parking area, if it is locked and you do not have a key please contact a committee member and they will let you know how to access the spare key. Please leave the gate as you found it after you have parked.
The maps below show the location and access route to the site by car.